top of page


  • Can I use my driving license from one EU country in a different EU country?
    You can use the EU driving license that you obtained before the official authorities of all other EU countries, in accordance with the Geneva Convention on Road Traffic of 1949, the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic of 19 June 1968 and the European Parliament Directives of 20 December 2006.
  • Is my license valid for life?
    Lifetime driving licenses are recognized in all EU countries. However, you should consult national authorities when you need to replace them with the new standard form.
  • Can I use my Polish driving license in any other EU country?
    Okay. You can use a driving license issued by Poland in another EU country. Optionally, you can change your driving license in your country by applying to the relevant authorities. If you move to another EU country, you usually do not need to change your driving license to a local one. However, you can voluntarily exchange it for the equivalent in your new country of residence if you wish.
  • Will my documents be sent to me after I submit the advance payment?
    In order to apply for the driving license course you must make an advance payment. We are professionals in this field and have been doing this for 20 years with 100% success. Our customers' trust is very important to us. Every day we receive 10-15 orders from all over the world. A satisfied customer brings us 3 more customers. We have been working in this field for 10 years. You can read how satisfied our customers are in the comments on our website. After all your documents are ready, we send you photos and videos of your documents. The easiest way to build a level of trust with us is to contact one of our experts via email or WhatsApp.
  • How can I pay?
    We offer a variety of payment options to make your payment easier for you. We prefer Western Union and Money Gram as the safest and fastest ways to receive your order.
  • Do I have to attend theory classes during the driving license course?
    Allows independent preparation for the theoretical exam. In such a case, you can pass the theoretical test at the Regional Traffic Center (WORD) before starting the course, and thus you can skip the theoretical course and start practical driving lessons immediately. But you must complete 4 hours training on first aid for traffic accident victims. This applies to driving licenses of categories A1, A2, A, B1, B and T.
  • Can I take the practice exam again after a long break?
    Okay. If the theoretical exam was passed after August 24, 2014, its validity is not specified. The duration of theoretical exams passed before this date expires 6 months after obtaining positive results. If two years have passed since the last test, you must unblock the Candidate Driver Profile (PKK) by going to the Communications section. After two years of inactivity your profile is archived.
  • Where to receive a driver's license?
    In most cases driving licenses are collected at the authorized communications department of the applicant's place of residence. However, if you choose the mail option when ordering the license, you can receive the license at the address you previously specified.
bottom of page